2008-11-23

[个人成长] Lead Myself, Lead My Life

Today, there was a Chinese STS at PGRM, Cheras.

Last few days ago, I have made an appointment with Khoo on today STS. However on yestesday night, he sent me a sms saying that he was unable to make it today. I talked to myself, no problem. But then I asked myself again, shall I go to STS tomorrow? I have no guest there, so shall I spend my time at home to complete my other tasks?

Anyway, the decision came before I slept yesterday midnight. I will go on tomorrow to learn more ;)

~@~

This morning, I woke up at 8am & took my bath. After that, I dressed up myself with Herbalife jersey with jeans. Later at 9.30am, I suddenly remembered on what was told by Bjorn, Shai & Miti during yesterday HOM in KWSP office. In the HOM pre-meeting, Bjorn said we need to be dress up like a president's team (regardless of our current position), and always be better than our guests. So, I changed my jersey to shirt with coat. Because I know, I need to be leader in myself before I can lead by example to others.

At about 10.50am (the STS starts at 11am), Khoo called me and told me that he is near the building already. I was so suprised because I thought he will call me only when he get ready. Anyway, he was here with us (chai, queenny, quenny's distributor) during the whole session of training. :D welcome onboard, Khoo... another Aries distributor in team. Definitely in herbalife, you will lose weight, gain your health and earn what you're worth.

During this morning HOM session, I pushed my butt away from the chair when product sharing session & income story sharing session. Even it has been a long time for me not to share story in front of so many people. Because on yesterday, Miti asked me: "do you want to be success?", I replied "Yes, definitely". Then she said, "Then you have to step up on the stage, whether is sharing stories or giving a training. People want to follow strong leader.". Shai also said: "If you step out, there will be a void in your seat. Then your people can follow you by filling the void."

~@~

I felt so grateful to these successful people. Even I am not their team partner, they want to see us to get success also. :) thank you

Right now, I am so awaiting for next Chinese STS at 28th Dec, it is going to be the most amazing STS ever. Why? Steven Jong will be here be our guest speaker!!!

1 条评论:

connie3168 说...

Ya no problem!Ryan you are great leader.keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...