2008-12-30

[工作事业] Colleagues on Herbalife

As some of you may know, I am working for full time job - IT Engineer.

As most of you don't know, my company is CustomWare Asia Pacific, located in Plaza Sentral.

This is my fifth month in this company. Since the first day (4th August 2008) I was inside this company, I use Herbalife shake on my every single day inside the office. I put my F1 container & tea mix container on my table, and I shake it inside pantry, and I drink it publicly. Of course, colleagues around me start to ask me. I just share from consumer point of view - I use it for healthy breakfast, for weight gain purpose, etc.

On last week, such a coincidence, two of my colleagues ask me on how to use herbalife to lose weight (same day, on different time, different place). I do nothing more than what I should do. Guess what? I just say "Are you serious?", both of them say "Yes" to me. Then, I just recommend them to San San, because I have promoted San San (she is professional coach that has helped a lot of others). Later, I pass their phone number to San San for appointment booking.

Two days later, San San was coming to my office to meet with them. Another colleague is looking for weight gain solution as well, so she want to listen together. After measurement & consultation, three of them want to start after 1 week later (coz Christmas was around the corner). On yesterday, San San came to my office building again to help them start the program. Each of them starts with 2 formula 1 program (do u know how much is the profit?).

Definitely, they can get the result they want to start a whole new year of 2009! All the best to three of them :D


没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...