2009-02-07

[工作事业] Another Great Saturday

Just finish my saturday at HBL office here...

today Aws and me were inside the office... some others are attending Supervisor Workshop by Chairman Club's members... even thought the number of distributors is lesser, but we were full of energy... therefore, we got so many guests here today!!! It was full house! even our distributor need to stand at the back .... great work! great support system!

I have no guest here today but I insist to be inside here... why? because this is my business.. and i should mind my own business, right!?

Ken & Angeline has 1 and 2 guests respectively, but they are inside the Supervisor Workshop now... so after the HOM, I sit down with them, and answer their doubts... and all of them decided to attend STS (definitely pay money on the spot to get the ticket.)...

keep work the thing out! and... now so awaiting for tonight team dinner at Saisaki! YUMMY!

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...