2009-01-06

[成功日记] Daily Gauges - Jan 06, 2009 (Tuesday)

8:00am:
  • Wake up & get myself ready to work.
  • Examine advertisements & prospect list.
9:00am:
  • Call people and invite them for tonight HOM business presentation.
  • Make 2 tonight appointments with Afiq and Nam.
  • Make 1 thursday night appointment with Khairul.
  • Make 2 saturday appointments with Teng Teng & Chester.
11:30am:
  • Depart to office.
1:30pm:
  • Afiq calls me, he asks me whether can bring another friend for business presentation as both of them have watch the business video presentation. Then, I say Yes. But I need Afiq to send his friend's details to me (name, phone number and email address). He did it.
7:30pm:
  • Nam arrives at office and call me.
  • Afiq arrives at Raja Chulan station, and ask me for direction.
8:00pm:
  • Nam leaves the office without my notice.
  • Afiq and his friend, Ali sit for the HOM presentation.
9:00pm:
  • I finish my work and depart to office by taxi.
  • San San teach Afiq and Ali on how to start the business by taking weight loss program.
9:15pm:
  • I reach office and I sit down with them to go through with them step by step.
  • They are going to attend this week BM Quickstart at Berjaya Times Square.
10:45pm:
  • Talk with Jeffrey about organization chart and growing.

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...