2009-01-27

[脑力激荡] open our eyes, idea is everywhere at anytime

I was started to do our own group advertisement on the google networks since about 10 months ago... at that time, the idea was simple - to gather available resources for better and bigger result. If I was not mistaken, there were only few team partners get involved together (around 5-6 people)... but now the number of team partners has been increased, as so... we had changed our plan accordingly as well (but never change our goal).

Recently, I found out that our Google Adwords has a very low daily impressions... it dropped about 80% as compared to 10 days ago.. I guess, one possible cause is less people go online during this CNY festival season (holiday season for other races). So, I predict it will continue the same until next week, namely early of february 2009. Then, let's do another review again on next week :)

While waiting, I had added in few more ad groups into our google campaign, both recruit & retail... as one of the marketing philosopher (i forgot his name already) said, we always can get attractive advertisement wordings from magazine frontpage. why? Most readers are buying those magazine when they get attracted with one or more of the taglines on the frontpage... So, we always need to ask ourselves one question before come out any advertisement... "why people response to my advertisement?"

These were some pictures that I took when I was sitting inside a hair saloon... between, I also extract some idea from Herbalife Adverting Guideline Booklet from Singapore office...

Just set a new target for coming 15-30 days... such as number of daily impressions, number of clicks (visit), number of prospects, etc.... everything is about number, number and number.

Herbalife is such a simple business to do... unfortunately, when something is simple to do, it is also simple not to do... :p this is one thing I learned from Jim Rohn as well :D

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...