2009-01-06

[踏实筑梦] When My Dreams Knock Me Awake at 4AM...

I was awaked at 4am just now, a lot of things go by my mind, my soul and my heart.

Now is the 7th day of 2009, I tell myself truly and deeply - I got to change my life, I got to make 2009 be my best ever year.

I sit up, and walk toward dining room. I write down my goals, because now only I know how thirsty am I on my dreams. These are my short term goals, all of them is going to be realized in coming 90-180 days:

  • Build stable minimum RM4000 wholesales profit from recruiting works (3 months).
  • Pay off 30-40% of current debt (3 months).
  • Get into full time to do more productivity works on myself, and tell-show-try-do with team partners (3-5 months).
  • Get start with 2nd core DMO - Start Nutrition Club! (4-6 months)
Everyone may know these goals, but none of any understand what are these goals are all about, except me myself. I can see these, I can feel these, and I am touching on these.

I will, and I must remember a sentence from President's Team Steven Jong - 与其日复一日,不如苦尽甘来 (instead of wasting the time day by day, why not doing the hardest things now and enjoy the happiness soon). Now I really understand...

3 条评论:

connie3168 说...

Ryan,我很佩服你的态度,达到目标很重要但是如果太压力会反而不是太好!你说过如果要的到钻石自己先成为钻石。我正朝着这个目标前进希望未来的日子里能多多跟你们学习。小小提醒希望你不会介意!

AWS TUHAFY 说...

hahaha its happen maney time to me u know i go and watch mark huge at 3am hahaha
they say u need to be crazy to make crazy mony hahahahah

Ryan Chee 说...

connie: 钻石是源自于石碳,但不是每个石碳都是钻石。不经历压力,是不可能成为钻石。

aws: when we excited about our dream and our future, we will doing the same..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...